广告位1,1170 x auto
 
收藏文章 楼主
仁爱版九年级下册课文文本U6T3SCD
版块:教育培训   类型:普通   作者:clcfone   查看:373   回复:0   获赞:0   时间:2020-12-24 14:44:20

Graduation Ceremony

毕业典礼

A graduation ceremony is a custom which takes place when students graduate from a school.

毕业典礼是学生毕业时会举行的惯例。

The ceremony is usually held in a big hall or in the open air.

典礼通常在大厅内或露天举行。

During the ceremony, it is common for several students to give speeches,

在毕业典礼上,通常会有学生发言,

and so do the principal and some teachers.

校长和其他老师也会讲话。

Then each graduate receives a diploma.

然后每位学生接受学位。

It shows that the student has successfully completed all the courses or has passed the examinations.

这表明学生成功地完成了所有课程或者通过了所有考试。

After the ceremony, students often chat with their teachers, friends and relatives who come to congratulate them.

典礼过后,学生会和前来祝贺的老师、朋友或亲人聊天。

They also take photos with one another and talk about their future.

他们也会照相或谈论未来。

The graduation ceremony is exciting because it marks the end of a period in a student's school life.

毕业典礼很激动人心,因为它标志着学生生命中一个阶段的结束。

It is also sad because the time when they studied with friends has come to an end.

它也很悲伤,因为学生和朋友一起学习的阶段结束了。

Graduation means change, and leaving unforgettable faces and places behind.

毕业意味着改变,并将难以忘怀的脸庞和地方抛在身后。

However, change always brings about new possibilities.

但是,改变经常会带来新的可能。

英语背单词
英文单词记忆方法
在线学英语单词


Kangkang is seeing Jane, Michael and Maria off at the airport.

康康在机场送别简、迈克尔和马丽亚。

Where is Jane? Has she arrived at the airport yet?

简在哪儿?她到机场了吗?

She will miss her plane if she doesn't hurry!

她如果再不快点,会错过飞机的!

I'm sure she'll join us any minute now.

我相信她很快就会到的。

I hope so!

但愿如此!

Oh. Here she comes! She's just in time.

哦。她来了!她正好赶上。

Jane comes in a hurry.

简急匆匆地赶来。

Hey, Jane! We're here. We thought you were going to miss your plane.

嘿,简!我们在这里。我们还以为你要错过飞机了呢。

Sorry. It was hard to set off because so many people wanted to say goodbye to my family.

对不起。太难动身了,很多人想跟我们家告别。

I'm sad to be here watching you all heading back home.

看到你们都要回家了,我很难过。

Come on, kangkang! We will meet again some day.

振作点,康康!我们还会再见的。

Michael, I know you don't like to write, but you must promise to send e-mails to us often.

迈克尔,我知道你不喜欢写信,但是你要保证经常给我们发邮件。

After you get back to the USA, don't do anything crazy on your skateboard, or I will worry about you.

你回到美国以后,玩滑板不要太疯狂了,不然我会担心你的。

Don't worry, Maria. I won't do that again and I will take good care of myself.

别担心,马丽亚。我不会再那么做了,我会照顾好自己的。

Let's keep in touch with each other. Jane, which fight will you take?

我们都要保持联系。简,你坐哪辆飞机?

Flight AC 2968. I'm sorry I have to go now.

AC 2968。不好意思,我得走了。

Goodbye, kangkang. You are our best friend. I hope you will have a great future.

再见,康康。你是我们最好的朋友。祝你前程似锦。

I'm looking forward to reading about it in your e-mails.

期待从你的电子邮件中得知你辉煌的未来。

Jane, Michael and Maria give big hugs to Kangkang.

简、迈克尔和马丽亚给了康康大大的拥抱。

Goodbye. I'll miss you! Take care, my good friend. Keep in touch! Have a safe flight!

再见。我会想你们的!保重,朋友们。保持联系,旅途平安!

 
广告位8,870 x auto
回复列表
默认   热门   正序   倒序

回复:仁爱版九年级下册课文文本U6T3SCD

广告位4,1170 x auto

Powered by HadSky 7.3.1

©2015 - 2024 SEO外链吧

HadSky官方站 联系站长

您的IP:3.236.147.122,2024-03-29 13:24:29,Processed in 0.01914 second(s).

支持原创软件,抵制盗版,共创美好明天!
头像

用户名:

粉丝数:

签名:

资料 关注 好友 消息